Hobby Farm | MLS: 19989773
Spectacular property of 2.2 arpents zoned equestrian features a fully renovated 2 storey home with over 3,000 sf of interior living space minutes from the village of St Lazare. This fabulous property includes 4+1 bedrooms, triple car garage, inground pool, pond, 5 fireplaces, 4 bathrooms and infra-red sauna. Open concept interior with high ceilings and main floor primary bedroom with huge ensuite and walk-in. Located in a beautiful private setting close to all amenities, walking and horse trails as well as autoroutes, daycares, elementary and high schools. A definite must see!
Property is zoned with the Municipality of St-Lazare as
Fermette/Equestrian with the the potential to have horses
and a barn.
* Roof redone (invoice transferable to new owners)
* New soffits and gutters
* Triple car garage re-insulated and finished(gyproc), new
framing & three (3)new garage doors
* Master bedroom bathroom and second floor bathroom
* Laundry room renovated
* Renovated staircase to 2nd floor family room
* Second floor room with dormers - roof line was redone,
insulation material changed and gyproc replaced.
* Siding (composite wood siding - similar to Canexel) and
stone work completely replaced on exterior of home.
* Back exterior deck completely redone.
* Front porch redone with new columns, structure and
* Patio door in dinette changed.
Note that septic system is for a 4 bedroom home.
The current Certificate of Location (2018) shall be
accepted by the Buyers.
Refrigerator, built-in oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, 3 electric garage door openers + (3)remotes, central vacuum +accessories, all light fixtures of a permanent nature, all blinds, infrared dry sauna in basement, hot water tank, inground pool accessories(sold "as is") without legal warranty.
Electric fireplace on 2nd level. Note: Two Propane tank rented on an annual basis (Propane Leger Inc).