Two or more storey | MLS: 16956166
Outstanding 4+1 bedroom cottage in the prestigious neighborhood of CHANTEREL. Excellent floor plan provides maximum use of space with a relaxed yet elegant atmosphere. This home boasts nine foot ceilings on main level, hardwood and ceramic flooring, beautiful open concept kitchen and family room. Over 3000 sq ft of living space!
Welcome to 2030 rue Chanterel....
* Enter this home to a beautiful, large ceramic tile
entrance with 18 ft. cathedral ceilings.
* The formal living room has double French doors, gas
fireplace, crown moldings and bay window.
* The dining room is spacious and has beautiful crown
* Gourmet kitchen features wood cabinetry, Jenn-Air wall
oven, center island with gas Jenn-Air cooktop, walk-in
pantry and large dinette with garden patio door leading to
* Spacious family room, with second gas fireplace, is open
to the kitchen.
* Master bedroom boasts a cathedral ceiling and has a large
walk-in closet. The ensuite is well appointed with twin
sinks, glass shower and corner tub.
* Three additional bedrooms are bright and spacious. Two of
the bedrooms have walk-in closets.
* Convenient laundry room on second level.
Lower Level (Basement)
* Completely finished and features playroom, fifth bedroom
with walk-in closet, convenient full bathroom with shower,
as well as ample storage space, cold room and cedar closet.
* Fully landscaped corner lot.
* Unistone patio overlooks treed backyard.
* Alarm system.
* New roof in summer 2020
*Close to Forest Hill Elementary school and all amenities*
A Fantastic Home Not To Be Missed.
All blinds, built-in stove and microwave, gas cooktop, dishwasher, all light fixtures, electric garage door openers + remotes, hot water tank, central vacuum + accessories, alarm system.
Refrigerator, freezer (in garage), washer and dryer.