Two or more storey | MLS: 17477074
Quality built 4 BDR cottage constructed by the renowned contractor-Jean Houde. An impeccably maintained bright home featuring sunken living room with cathedral ceilings & skylights. Renovated KIT with quartz counter tops, cheery wood cupboards and integrated appliances. Family room with fireplace off KIT & 3 season veranda. Minutes from Highway 40.
Welcome to 2315 des Sables....
* Home decorated by a professional designer. Furniture,
wall units, vanities, kitchen cabinets all custom made by
* Integrated wiring for sound system on main floor in the
family room, living room and dining room.
* Finished basement with large cedar closet and large
double car garage with access to basement.
* Beautiful wooded lot with no rear neighbors.
* Renovations and Updates to the Property:
- Kitchen completely renovated, cherry cabinets, quartz
counter tops, stone back splash and slate floors
- Powder room on main floor renovated (slate floors and
cherry wood vanity).
- 3 season Veranda (1998) and roof redone(2012)
- Unistone back patio
- Cedar wardrobe in basement
- Ensuite bathroom to Master bedroom completely renovated
- New garage door and electric garage door opener
- Furnace and heat pump replaced
- Bathroom on second level renovated
- Hot water tank replaced
Blinds & curtains, dishwasher (Miele), refrigerator (Jennair), microwave (Panasonic), wine fridge (Cavavin), all permanent light fixtures, built-in wall units on each side of the fireplace,furniture in dinette, central vacuum + acces, electric garage door opener, cabana, alarm system.